About Sound Hearing in Vancouver
We are an audiology and hearing aid clinic located in Vancouver. Sound Hearing has been serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas since 1995 with excellent patient care and hearing services.
Who We Are (Our Missions, Values and Goals)
We are proud to support the communities we serve by taking a lead role in improving the industry standard of client care to those who have hearing loss.
It is our vision to provide the best in client, audiology and hearing instrument services of any audiology clinic in Canada. Our number one priority is to provide an unrivalled personalized experience, tailored to each client’s lifestyle and hearing health needs. We promise comprehensive, individualized attention and care.
We value and promote continued professional education and development. We believe in providing client-centered collaborative care through a seamless journey of understanding of each client’s needs. We recognize each client is unique.
It is our mission to maintain or to improve the quality of life for each client through providing optimal hearing health care.
We will do everything in our power to help you hear better. We believe better hearing is better living.
- To maximize the communication abilities of each client served by the clinic
- To provide all our services with empathy and compassion
- To provide hearing instrument technology personalized for each client
- To provide continuous support to each client, family members, and community members, as well as involved physicians and paraprofessionals in maximizing the communication abilities of each client
- To provide an enjoyable, fun and stable work environment for each team member
Types of Hearing Loss
Hearing Aid Styles
Hearing Aid Accessories
Hearing Loss Causes
How we make a difference
Hearing impairment can dramatically affect your life, and can even lead to feelings of isolation and depression. We realize that many people are reluctant to admit they have hearing loss — to others as well as themselves — and they can suffer the effects for years in silence before finally seeking help. We want to end the stigma and embarrassment that prevents people seeking help sooner. That’s why we encourage everyone to take the first step in improving their lives with better hearing.